Invited me morning earliest breeze to his warm lap
Over Coffee, there was a gift that I had to unwrap
The greeting said; “you’re like a compress to my sore head”
In front of such sweetness, I found no honeyed thread….”
Ms. Marilyn is a writer whom through her words, you can explore a deep heart…Please don’t miss the opportunity to visit her world: http://fromagoraphobiatozen.wordpress.com/…
With that being said, this award requires me to:
- Reveal seven things about myself that you don’t already know
- Compile 7 of my favorite links from my blog;
- Bestow this award upon 7 other bloggers.
- The first Poem I’ve written was on March 2000 over the deathbed of my
best friend; https://divinerhythm.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/bleeding-eyes/
- I only write when I’m feeling down:(
- The first Novel I’ve read was Mark Twain’s “Tom Sawyer”;
I’ll never stop reading as long as I’m breathing; You can say book-holic:)
- I don’t raise an eye till the book I’m reading is finished
&that’s also applicable to a thousand page Novel.
- I’m Capricorn which means “When I commit myself to something;
I don’t listen to myself after”
- I love stars; perhaps that’s why I don’t fall asleep before the last star does.
- I want to have a tattoo over my vertebral column, yet it’s risky in my case:(
But I still want it badly.
A story of love growing old, yet refusing to wither
Beauty struggling with age
A story of a royal spirit within a beggar’s body
Life’s seen through the soul not through the eye
Pain through betrayal
Loneliness & how it plays with our souls
Faith; Lost and regained
advising you to check their awesome blogs
so feel free to grab it if you’re a reader of mine…
Thanks in advance